We are an online educational platform for the new era. We produce and sell live online business courses taught by leading experts from the world’s best-known companies. We provide different tools which help our students develop their business and career.
Now we are looking for a Project Manager to join the team in Romania. This high-visibility position will be responsible for driving our most critical business initiatives, namely producing new online courses.
As a Project Manager, you will combine your business thinking, instructional design, attention to detail, and excellent project management skills with your strong ability to build relations with critical internal and external stakeholders to ensure the success of the courses you create and produce. Your sense of absolute ownership of your courses and your creativity will drive the team to success.
- Ideate, brainstorm and manage the production of online courses for Skillab, including recruiting and engaging instructors
- Understand what the business audience wants to read, listen to and watch
- Partner with Marketing and Sales leadership to establish a clear understanding of the expected business benefits of a course
- Cooperate within an internal team and also coordinate the work of external contractors
- Monitor the progress of course delivery
- Manage course-level communications to ensure stakeholders are informed of roadmap changes, release plans, and delivery status
- Facilitate course retrospectives to identify improvement opportunities
- Lead by example. You will cover key management roles as needed to ensure the success of course production and delivery efforts
- Ensure the efficient use of organizational resources
Skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years of related industry experience managing moderately sized projects and programs from start to finish within highly complex operating environments
- KPI-driven mindset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with professional confidence and credibility, so that you can effectively engage and interact with senior and executive-level external stakeholders
- Proven experience of leading global, distributed, multi-disciplinary, and multi-lingual teams in fast-paced, change-intensive environments
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities effectively and meet aggressive deadlines while being meticulous, thorough and extra precise
- Ability to manage project schedules and associated dependencies, identify possible issues, risks, and actions, and work with key stakeholders to mitigate them
- Experience in instructional design and online course development is a significant advantage
- Proficient understanding of performance marketing channels, A/B testing, and user acquisition KPIs is a significant advantage
- Outgoing, energetic, upbeat and fun personality
- Competitive salary depending on your experience and skills
- Flexible schedule from 10 AM to 6 PM
- All our courses free of charge for the team right after the probation period
- Compensation for external training and masterclasses
- Covering half of your gym, swimming pool, or yoga membership after six months of working with us
- Huge space for your own ideas and development
Here is some feedback from our Project Managers:
— What do you enjoy most about your job?
- I enjoy freedom a lot and the fact that you decide what and how you should do to get the result. I also admire trust from the side of management, and awareness of your own responsibility.
- I love the opportunity to create an amazing product which helps people become smarter. There are almost no routine tasks, because you are always involved in something new and challenging.
- The best thing about this position is an opportunity to meet experienced and successful professionals and to be able to learn a lot of new topics during the process.
- You need to always have updated information on the market: what is interesting to your audience, what competitors offer, how you can improve something.
- It is important to have both creativity and strategic thinking, so that you can create the best course that your students will definitely like!
We are waiting for your application, so send your CV and become a part of our Romanian team!